|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs/Nos|
|1||Raw Tobacco||500 Grams|
|3||Khadi Bar Soap||120 Grams|
Method of Preparation
- Chop the Raw Tobacco into very small pieces.
- Boil the water for sometime so that it becomes warm water.
- Place the chopped Tobacco in the warm water.
- Allow this to stay put for 24 hours.
- Dissolve the Khadi Bar Soap in water and ensure it is dissolved completely.
- Extract the Tobacco juice by filtering it.
- Mix the Tobacco juice with the Soap water.
- The final Tobacco Extract Solution is ready for use.
Method of Storage
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
How long can we store the Pesticide?
How to use the Pesticide?
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
When to use the Pesticide?
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling caterpillars, aphids, and worms but should be avoided on peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, or any member of the solanaceous plant family.