|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Sukku (Dry Ginger)||200 Grams|
|2||Cow's or Buffalo Milk||5 Litres|
- Crush the Dry Ginger into a fine powder.
- Add the Dry Ginger powder to 2 Litres of water.
- Boil the water until the water becomes 1 Litre.
- Allow the water to cool down to room temperature.
- Boil the Milk well in a pot.
- Allow the milk to cool down to room temperature.
- Remove the layer (cream) at the top of the milk.
- Finally, add the both the Dry Ginger water solution and the Milk solution to 200 Litres of water.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- The pesticide can be stored for 21 days.
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling fungus.