|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|2||Cow's Urine||0.5 Litres|
|3||Khadi Soap||100 ML|
- Vasambu is known as Sweet Flag in English and its botanical name is Acorus calamus.
- Dry the Vasambu in sunlight.
- Crush the Vasambu into a powdery form and soak it in the water for one night.
- Stir the solution by using a stick.
- Filter the solution using a cloth and use it.
- Mix 2 days old Cow's Urine at the time of use.
- Mix 100 ml of khadi soap solution at the time of use.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Information not available