|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Fish / Fish Wastes||2 Kgs|
|2||Solid Jaggery||2 Kgs|
- Cut the Fish or Fish Waste into small pieces and place it in an air tight container.
- Crush the solid jaggery into small pieces and place it as well in the container.
- Mix them well and store in a cool place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- The solution can be used when the solution looks like honey. This will take 20-30 days of fermentation.
- Remove the solid fish waste by filtering the same.
- The manure should be kept in the shade and kept it in an air tight container.
- The manure can be stored for 6 months.
- Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Flow System - The solution of manure can be mixed with irrigation water, either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
When to use the Manure?
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.