|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|2||Fresh Cow Dung||10 Kgs|
|3||Cow's Urine||5-10 Litres|
|5||Flour of any Pulse||2 Kgs|
|6||Soil from same land||1 Handful|
- If Jaggery is not available, use Palm Jaggery.
- If Jaggery or Palm Jaggery is not available, add 4 Litres of ripened Tender Coconut.
- Use Greengram or Blackgram or CowPea flour.
- Living Soil should be used.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the manure.
Method of Preparation
- Mix all of them and keep them in a shaded place for 48 hours.
- The manure should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the manure as well.
How long can we store the Manure?
- The manure can be stored for only 1 week due to unbearable overpowering stench.
How to use the Manure?
- The manure can be mixed with irrigation water.
- The manure can also be used with Drip Irrigation.
- Also, can spray 10% filtered manure on the crops.
When to use the Manure?
- The manure should be mixed thoroughly twice daily (in the morning & evening) for 2 days before usage
- The manure should be applied when the land is wet for the plants.
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.
- For even better results, the manure can also be used thrice in a month.