|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Cow Dung||100 Kgs|
|3||Flour of any Pulse||2 Kgs|
|4||Soil from same land||1 Handful|
|5||Cow's Urine||As required|
- If Jaggery is not available, use Palm Jaggery.
- If Jaggery or Palm Jaggery is not available, add 4 Litres of ripened Tender Coconut.
- Use Greengram or Blackgram or CowPea flour.
- Living Soil should be used.
Method of Preparation
- Mix the first 4 ingredients well and keep adding Cow's urine as required to get a good solid form.
- Spread the solid form in a shaded place during the day and allow it to dry well.
- The manure should be kept in the shade.
How long can we store the Manure?
- The manure can be stored for longer periods.
How to use the Manure?
- The solid manure need to be made into a powdery form before mixing it with FYM.
- Apply the manure in the ratio of 100 Kgs of FYM & 10 Kgs of Ghana Jeevamrutha.
When to use the Manure?
- The manure can be used frequently.