|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Fresh Cow Dung||5 Kgs|
|2||Medicinal Plants||Required Qty|
|4||Big Stone or Brick||1 Number|
|5||Water||3/4 of Drum size|
- Any Medicinal Plants like Neem, Nochi, Custard Apple leaves.
- Have a Water Drum filled with 3/4 of water.
- Place all the above mentioned items (1 to 4) inside a jute sack, tie the mouth of the sack tightly with a rope and immerse it inside the water.
- Shake the sack, holding the free end of the rope two times everyday in such a way that the contents inside the sack mix well with the water (similar to the tea bags immersed in milk).
- Water Drum can be made of Iron, Plastic or Cement Tank.
- The manure will be ready after 1 week.
Method of Storage
- The manure should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the manure as well.
How long can we store the Manure?
- Not Applicable
How to use the Manure?
- Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Flow System - The solution of manure can be mixed with irrigation water, either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
When to use the Manure?
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.