|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs/Nos|
|1||Raw Rice||As required|
|2||Jaggery Powder||As required|
Method of Preparation
- Boil the Raw Rice.
- Place the boiled Rice in a pot and allow it to ferment for 7 days.
- Next, add Jaggery Powder equivalent to the contents of the pot.
- Allow the contents of the pot to ferment for another 7 days.
Method of Storage
- The manure should be kept in air tight pot and placed in a shaded and cool place.
How long can we store the Manure?
How to use the Manure?
- Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Flow System - The solution of manure can be mixed with irrigation water, either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
- Dilute with water before applying.
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.
- The manure should be sprayed only in the early morning or late evenings.