|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs/Nos|
|1||Cows Urine||1 Litre|
|3||Khadi Bar Soap||50 Grams|
Method of Preparation
- Dissolve the Khadi Bar Soap in water and ensure it is dissolved completely.
- Add the Cows Urine to the above solution and stir it well
- Grind the Chilli well and add it to the solution and stir again.
- Extract the solution by filtering it.
- The final Cows Urine + Chill solution is ready for use.
Method of Storage
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
How long can we store the Pesticide?
How to use the Pesticide?
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
When to use the Pesticide?
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.