|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Rail Poondu||250 Grams|
|2||Cow's Urine||2 Litres|
|3||Neem Oil||50 ML|
|4||Pungan Oil||25 ML|
|5||Fish Amino Acids||50 ML|
- Rail Poondu botanical name is Croton bonplandianum Baill.
- Mix all the Ingredients (No.2 to No.5) well.
- Cut the Rail Poondu into small pieces and add it to the solution.
- Stir the solution by using a stick.
- Allow this solution to ferment for 12 hours.
- Filter the solution using a cloth and use it.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Dilute 300 ML of the above extract with 10 Litres of Water before applying.
- 100 Litres of spray is required for an acre.
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling aphids.