|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Usil Leaves||2 Kgs|
|2||Sour Butter Milk||5 Litres|
- Usil botanical name is Albizia amara and in Hindi it is known as Ailaa.
- Separate the Usil Leaves and grind them well using water as required to get 5 Litres of Usil extract solution.
- Add Sour Butter Milk to the above solution.
- Stir the solution well by using a stick.
- Allow the solution to ferment for 7 days.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the manure.
- The manure should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
- The manure should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Dilute 1 Litre of the manure with 10 Litres of water before applying.
- One acre requires 100 Litres (10 Litres of manure) of spraying.
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.