|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|2||Fresh Cow Dung||5 Kgs|
|3||Cow's Urine||5 Litres|
|4||Neem Leaves||5 Kgs|
- Fresh Cow Dung & Cow's Urine should be from Local Cows and not from cross-bred or foreign breeds.
- Add the 5 Litres of Cow's Urine to the 100 Litres of Water.
- Add the 5 Kgs of Cow Dung to the water as well.
- Crush the 5 Kgs of Neem Leaves and add the Neem Pulp to the water as well.
- Allow this solution to ferment for 24 hours.
- Stir the solution twice a day by using a stick.
- Filter the solution using a cloth and use it.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
- The pesticide should be mixed thoroughly twice daily (in the morning & evening).
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling sucking pests and mealy bug.