|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|2||Cow's Urine||10 Litres|
|4||Green Chillies||500 Grams|
|4||Neem Leaves||5 Kgs|
- Cow's Urine should be from Local Cows and not from cross-bred or foreign breeds.
Method of Preparation
- Add 10 Litres of Cow's Urine to the Pot.
- Crush the Tobacco and add them to the Cow's Urine.
- Crush the Green Chillies and add them as well.
- Crush the Neem Leaves and add the pulp as well.
- Boil this mixture continuously for 5 times.
- Allow this solution to ferment for 24 hours.
- Filter the solution using a cloth and use it.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling Leaf Roller, Stem Borer, Fruit Borer & Pod Borer.