|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs/Nos|
|3||Egg (Chicken or Duck)||10-15 Nos|
Method of Preparation
- Cut the Lime and extract the juice into a bucket.
- Dissolve the Jaggery and mix it with the Lime Juice to form a solution.
- Place the eggs as it is into the bottom of the bucket and ensure that the eggs are not floating.
- Close the bucket with an air tight lid and place it in a shaded place for 10 days.
- On the 10th day, the eggs along with the shells inside the solution would have become rubbery, like a rubber ball.
- Mix the eggs along with the shell well in the lime and jaggery solution.
- Now find out the number of litres of solution arrived at.
- Add equal amount of Jaggery solution alone to this.
- Again, close the bucket with an air tight lid and place it in a shaded place for 10 days.
- The solution is ready to be used after this.
Method of Storage
- The manure should be kept in air tight bucket and placed in a shaded and cool place.
How long can we store the Manure?
- The manure can be stored for 6 months period.
How to use the Manure?
- Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Flow System - The solution of manure can be mixed with irrigation water, either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
- Dilute 15 ml of Egg Lime Formulation to be diluted with 1 Litre of Water before applying.
- The Egg Lime Formulation can also be used along with Panchakavya or Vermiwash.
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.
- The manure should be sprayed only in the early morning or late evenings.