|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|1||Neem Oil||3 Litres|
|3||Mud Pot||1 Number|
|4||Khadi Soap||200 Gms|
Method of Preparation
- Fill the Mud Pot with 20 Litres of Water.
- Dissolve the Khadi Soap in the Mud Pot and stir well.
- Add slowly the 3 Litres of Neem Soil and stir again.
- Stir until the Neem Oil is completely mixed with the water and should not be seen floating above.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
When to use the Pesticide?
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling Aphids, Colorado beetles, Grasshoppers, Grubs, Japanese beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts, Planthoppers, Scales, Snails, Thrips, Weevils and Whiteflies.