|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs|
|2||Yellow Pumpkin / White Pumpkin||500 Grams|
|4||Live Soil with good moisture||1 Handful|
|6||Mud Pot||1 Number|
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the manure.
Method of Preparation
- Fill the Mud Pot with 20 Litres of Water.
- Crush the jaggery into fine powder and dissolve it in water.
- Remove the skin of the papaya and cut the papaya into very small pieces and put it in the water.
- Repeat the step 3 for Pumpkin as well.
- Add the Live Soil to the water (The Live Soil should not be dry and should have enough moisture in it)
- Stir the contents daily in the evening.
- The solution will be ready in about 10-15 days and a foul smell will emanate and this indicates the solution is ready for use.
- The manure should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the manure as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The manure can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Flow System - The solution of manure can be mixed with irrigation water, either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
- Generally, it is accepted that every 15 days the manure can be applied.