|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Grams/Kgs|
|1||Aloe vera Leaves||3 Kgs|
|2||Custard Apple Leaves||3 Kgs|
|3||Papaya Leaves||3 Kgs|
|4||Turmeric Powder||1 Kg|
Method of Preparation
- Take a vessel which can hold a little above 15 Litres of Water and fill it up with the required water.
- Cut the Aloe vera Leaves, Custard Apple Leaves & Papaya Leaves into small pieces and immerse them well in the water.
- Boil this mixture till it becomes 10 Litres.
- Allow the boiled mixture to cool down.
- Add the Turmeric Powder to this and mix well.
- Keep it as it is for a night.
- Add 1 Litre of Water to this and it is ready for use.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
Method of Storage
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Generally, the ideal time for applying the paste is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling pests.