|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs/Nos|
|1||Cows Urine||10 Litres|
|2||Neem Leaves||2.5 Kgs|
|3||Mud Pot||1 No|
|4||Copper Pot||1 No|
Method of Preparation
- Take 10 Litres of water in the mud pot.
- Immerse the Neem Leaves and ensure it is mixed well with the water.
- Cover the mouth of the mud pot and bury the mud pot in the soil for 21 days.
- Mix the contents of the mud pot and pour it into the copper pot.
- Boil the copper pot until the solution reduces to one fourth of the original contents.
- The final Cows Urine + Neem Solution is ready for use after this.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
When to use the Pesticide?
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide has to be sprayed every 15 days or as required.
- The pesticide is used in controlling insect pests and viral diseases (leaf curl and mosaic).