|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Grams/Kgs|
|1||Fresh Cow Dung||20 Kgs|
|2||Cow's Urine||10 Litres|
|3||Neem Oil||100 ml|
|4||Asafoetida Powder||100 gms|
Method of Preparation
- Place the Cow Dung & Cow Urine in a vessel and mix them well.
- Pour the Neem Oil into the vessel slowly and stir the contents of the vessel until the Neem Oil is mixed well.
- Add the Asafoetida Powder and mix it well.
- The Organic Bordo Mix Paste is ready to use.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution.
Method of Storage
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
- Apply the paste to the stems of Horticultural Plants (for eg., Mango, Pomegranate, Orange trees etc).
- Generally, the ideal time for applying the paste is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is used in controlling downy mildew, powdery mildew and other fungi.