|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Gms|
|2||Green Chilli||1 Gms|
|4||Cow's Urine||5 Litres|
Method of Preparation
- The Garlic outer skin is removed and ground into a paste.
- The Ginger and Green Chilli are ground into a paste.
- Both the pastes are dissolved in Cow's Urine & Water and is kept for 10 days.
- Please note that the stick (neem stick is better or any pole) used for mixing the ingredients should be cleaned before & after the usage so as to avoid maggots formations in the pesticide.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
- Not Applicable
How to use the Pesticide?
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
When to use the Pesticide?
- Generally, the ideal time for spraying is during 6 am to 8.30 am and between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling leaf roller, thrips, mealy bugs, fruit, stem and bark borer, hairy caterpillar and aphids.